9.19.2012

well, well, well


Description of Photo

Description of Photo


Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo

Outfit Details:
vintage dress: thrift store
1920s green tie: LA costume sale
Unicorn pin: thrift store
Clarks leather mary janes: Amazon


I really wish Southern California would quit it with the scorching temperatures and just become chilly already! Not like that ever happens though. I'm just itching to wear all of my coats, jackets, and cardigans. Usually when it's really hot outside being fashionable is the last thing on my mind. I end up wearing the same four sundresses (all navy blue, blarghh! I'm trying to step away from that color) and calling it a day.

BONUS: I did a small interview over at Brink Magazine. If you're so inclined you can read it over HERE . A shout out to Tai for putting it together, thanks lady :) 

13 comments:

  1. I love your outfit and the bright hazy quality of these pictures. Your lady tie is adorable, I think I may try to make one for one of my upcoming "makeover monday" posts. I too wanted to scorching weather to stop, until Monday it was cold, rainy, and in the low 50s! I am going to try to just stop hoping and try to appreciate whatever we are given!
    I hope you are having a beautiful day!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a lovely fall look. it makes me want to sit back and watch leaves fall.

    amen fashion xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Ashley! I hope you had a happy birthday! this outfit is beautiful, and looks perfect for the hot days southern california has been having...aaand, awesome interview! real and sincere as always :) take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this outfit upon first view and then saw a close up of that unicorn pin and died.

    Holy. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking lovely, gurl ! Unicorn pin = WANT !! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking good girl! ps: so far i've found one item i'm definitely sending you but still looking for that perfect something to go with it. we'll be in touch when i find it lady <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that unicorn pin!!!! :D And I'm off to check out the interview :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. waiting for the florida fall to come too.. grr! love this dress so much!


    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely going to check it out. I'm loving these soft photos and that brooch...my sister had a unicorn pendant that she swore gave her good luck. Today, I'm not sure if she wanted me to be jealous that I didn't have one or if she really believed in it. I think it was the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit. You look great.

    Rachel
    floralprintsandcommonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's called to meet somebody's requirements = pass conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) it's getting chillier and chillier here, thanks god! Anyway this look is adorable. That tie makes the dress look even more lovely! And those shoes...I need them (it's strange to see you wearing heels!!).

    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(