10.19.2012

it felt like fall


Description of Photo
Description of Photo




Description of Photo

Outfit Details:
vintage mod 1960s color block jacket: Available at the shop
yellow tights: Target
vintage loafers: thrift store
(not pictured) dress: thrift store

It felt like "Fall" for approximately .5 seconds last week in Southern California so I thought I'd go to town with my outfit. Fast forward to this week and we've been experiencing 90 degree temps. I know it's dumb to complain about warm weather, especially when most of the country has to bundle up and in a week or two the novelty of being cold will have completely worn off, but can't a gal enjoy the scent of a Fall appropriate candle without turning on the air conditioning? Too much to ask?

20 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for a while now, but I hadn't been around for a read in a while. you're looking cute as par usual! we are right in the thick of cold fall weather here in Canada! I'm loving the fall layers!

    jo of thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the same complaint. i LOVE the cold.. maybe its a fashion thing? but you cant really wear all the clothes you own in 90 degrees. i love the colors!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on instagram and almost died. So. Effing. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI, Great penny loafer pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice blog . so preety outfit so nice .
    Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a cold front early this year and I was freezing inside my house, cursing myself for not properly labeling boxes when I moved and not being able to find where I packed scarves and gloves. But thankfully, we didn't slide right into winter just yet; the temps are back in the 50-60s, for now at least.

    That jacket is pretty spectacular. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours look so gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jacket is off the hook, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're selling that coat? it's too cute to sell!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha I know what you mean, over in Phx too I've been grumpy when it gets hot during the afternoons but at least I'm enjoying all the windows open and no AC in the evenings! You look so adorable here, right from a 60s magazine w/ that beautiful coat & fun tights. Also I've always been meaning to thank you for your sweet comment on my embroidered top, they're very special to me from living in MX & so a comment from such a stylish gal like you just made my day! : )
    Hope you have a great Halloween tomorrow!
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(