10.03.2012

vintage vintage vintage! | shop update

Some pieces that are currently (or have recently been) in the shop! But first...


And,  I'll say it again, if you're reading this and have purchased something from the shop and have blogged about it please let me know! I wanna see and post about it too!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

chevron knit skirt/ vintage 70s wrap skirt/ 1970s multicolor chevron knit skirt S-M 


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SOLD

Photobucket
SOLD

Photobucket

Photobucket
SOLD

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love that white sweater and the peacoat *drools* You always tempt me! XD
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to, you always have such gorgeous pieces!
    That green dress is AMAZING!!!

    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh, why, why everything I like is either already sold or not my size?! Not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh, you have such a great eye. I love all of it, all of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend just stumbled on your site when I walked in the room, just had to stop and say we both love your style. And you look perfect with longer hair, but I really love the bob on you. It really accents your gorgeous features, and it gives a little more edge of individuality. I'd almost go an inch or two shorter getting it to chin length. Simply beautiful either way =)

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(