11.12.2012

mijo.


Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo

Outfit details:
vintage southwestern print blouse: pile sale
vintage cardigan: stolen from Cardigan King 
AG jeans: sale, Anthropologie
vintage leather loafers: thrift store
vintage hat...coming to the shop soon/ EDIT: in the shop!


Back from SF! But before I start inundating this blog with posts from up North, here's an outfit post that has been languishing in my queue for a bit. I had bought this wide brimmed hat for myself online but it seems to be a tad too small for my big head so off to the shop it goes. It's a pity. The feathers and leather braided trim are just too good!

And look! A rare picture of me smilelaughing and showing all my teefs! I'm not very good at hoisting myself onto things and while Grant was taking my picture I was juussttt about to fall from the little ledge I was trying to sit on. 

Outfit photos: the most embarrassing part of my week

10 comments:

  1. I love the fit of those jeans on you! And that top is such an awesome print too :)
    (I'm not a teeth smiler either)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh the picture of you smiling is beautifulll! I'm not fond of teeth smiling for blog pictures either, though! I feel so awkward and like the smile becomes very obviously fake u_u

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, that's the sucky part about buying hats online. definitely hit or miss with the sizing. i am sweatin that blouse of yours lady. so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute! i love this outfit because you look like a super cool dude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so addictive! Absolutely love your style
    Anna xx

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I like the picture where you are laughing because you can see that it is so genuine! Lovely as always..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! That southwestern top is the best print ever! I just bought a really similar hat at target (on sale online)if you are looking for one that is a different size :)Can't wait to see your vacay pics, 3 cheers for uncomfortable outfit photo sessions!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you style.. I found some great items here...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog and I love it!! You have such great posts and wonderful trinkets from vintage/thrift stores to oggle at :)

    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just a great simple outfit !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(