11.30.2012

new vintage! | store update

Haven't posted these new listings on the blog so here I go. Did you know that I've marked down a bunch of items and added some things to the $20 or less section? Well, now you do! Click the link to shop :)

Photobucket

vintage mustard yellow blouse/ silk feel mustard button up/ slouchy long sleeve top oversized S-M


Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
&

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love the 60s mini dress and that metallic long-sleeved one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dresses :D looking really great ashley!!

    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a lovely assortment of pieces... I don't know how you part with any!!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY WORTH $500!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my goodness, I very much adore your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. all of these items are so great! i adore the peacoat the most! what a lovely shop!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(