11.28.2012

THRIFT FILES!

Another rousing edition of Thrift Files! Here are the bits and bobs that have caught my eye at the shops  lately...

Photobucket
Cute tile coasters, I bought a set for myself. Found at Savers.

Photobucket

Wooden, folk art-ish cat.

Photobucket
Molded glasses. I think I'll start collecting these (I already have similar olive green glasses). Found at Savers.

Photobucket
Owl plates. (Ugh sorry that its turned the wrong way. I had them turned correctly in iphoto but I guess it didn't get saved. Too lazy to fix it  :X)

Photobucket
I've never seen a mason jar this tiny! Found at The Salvation Army.

Photobucket
Mid century bar glasses.

Photobucket
1950s-60s stencil book. Lots of cute stencils inside.

Photobucket
Alaska trivet.

Photobucket
1960s tape dispenser. It was super heave. Found at Savers.

Photobucket
Founding Fathers pyrex.

Photobucket
Poetry book.

Photobucket
Awesome teapot and decanter.

---and a few snaps from the Irvine Antique market---

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Vintage christmas ornaments make me weak in the knees.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


For more Thrift Files click HERE 

11 comments:

  1. Thrifting is the best thing ever, isn't it? Those little floral coasters are the cutest!

    teafeathers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great pieces! I love the owl plate and ornaments! :D You always find the gems! :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you found some wonderful things!! I love these posts even though they are so tempting to make me go spend money thrifting things I don't need with money I don't have! :(

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY WORTH $500!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the owl plate and the nuts bowl!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh. The midcentury bar glasses are super dreamy. And it's always hard to say no to Pyrex, especially one with such a great print.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the cat! Looks so unhappy, just like grumpy cat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got those coasters as a wedding gift 10 years ago! I believe they were from Pier 1.

    xxMaria

    ReplyDelete
  8. You find the coolest things as thrift stores! Or maybe that just means I need to go thrifting more...

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those tile coasters and glasses. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for similar glasses or vases.

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(