1.29.2013

charley

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Outfit Details:
vintage cardigan: thrift store
striped peplum top: Anthropologie
vintage mustard beret: etsy
Wide leg cords: Pilcro, Anthropologie
vintage poodle pin: gift from Grant

Did you know that I have a secret (not so secret) love for Poodles? It all started as a joke between me and Grant and overtime it blossomed into a (sort of) genuine love for the breed. Mainly, I like them because I think they are silly and funny. I don't look at a poodle and think, "My God, what a beautiful animal" or even find them particularly cute but nevertheless, I can't help but chuckle to myself when I see one trotting down the street.

12 comments:

  1. you look like Bonnie, of Bonnie and Clyde fame. All that's missing is your shotgun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poodles have a kitsch factor that other breeds of dog seem to lack. I think it's the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look AMAZING in those pants... I definitely couldn't pull those off but they look fantastic on you!! :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have pants just like those, though mine are a different brand. And I think miniature poodles are kind of adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute. I love that outfit. :) I'm a huge fan of poodles mainly because they are the ONLY breed I'm not allergic to and they are incredibly smart. In fact, last week Rian and I were just talking about getting a miniature poodle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so cute!!! Love your outfit!
    xx
    b

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are dream pants! So so in love with them.
    xo, Tori
    http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The peplum top looks fabulous on you! I had a toy poodle named Lucky growing up. He looked like a little lamb~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love poodles, incidentally, the poodle I 'grew up with' was named Charley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your peplum top! It is so nice! Please also visit my fashion blog:
    Ladies Fashion Trends

    ReplyDelete
  11. i loveee poodles, my mum used to make up bedtime stories for me starring a poodle! these flares are epic. I'm not sure I could pull them off, I always look frumpy in trousers but you are really inspiring me to try an outfit like this with a peplum top! gorgeous blog xox

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(