2.11.2013

hola + cardigan king


Description of Photo
Description of Photo

Outfit Details:
vintage embroidered sundress: estate sale
vintage knit cardigan: pile sale
vintage floppy hat: thrift store
vintage red leather belt: thrift store

Hello! Two quick snaps of an outfit I wore to the flea market a  few weekends ago when the weather was particularly nice :)

Also during this day I helped Grant out with modeling stuff for his own etsy store, Cardigan King and I thought I'd share some choice pieces from his shop, taken on this day and the time before.

Photobucket
Photobucket

vintage raincoat / polka dots / reversible / 1970s navy and light blue raincoat womens S - L

Photobucket

vintage cardigan / colorful striped marled shawl collar cardigan / 1960s cardigan S-M


Photobucket

vintage sweater / collared sweater / 1970s burgundy striped collard sweater S


Photobucket

vintage jacket / shearling lined denim jacket / 1970s indigo blue denim jacket M - L

vintage denim jacket / Levis denim jacket/ 1970s Levis denim jacket L



Photobucket

vintage cardigan / grandpa cardigan / oversized / 1990s navy unisex cardigan L

Photobucket

Photobucket

vintage cardigan / grandpa cardigan / 1960s thin gray cardigan Unisex S - L


vintage cardigan / grandpa cardigan / OVERSIZED / 1990s chocolate brown cardigan Medium




Photobucket

vintage button up / silk shirt / oversized / 1960s horse and buggy patterned shirt XL

9 comments:

  1. I had no clue that Grant had is own shop too, that's so cool! I just took a peak and love the selection, do you help him pick things or does he pick everything himself? The bird print is calling my name really loudly! Hope you guys had a great weekend!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That raincoat is adorable! Love your floppy hat too
    xx
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! So many awesome new cardigans! I love the striped one and the oversized grandpa ones :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reversible raincoat is a dime piece, so so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May i borrow just one photo of yours in this post to be posted on my blog as my ''new hair inspiration?'' PLEASE :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didnt know Grant had a shop too, how fun!! so many great items in his shop but i'm esp loving that first coat. and wow... that dress is gorgeous! what an amazingly lucky thrift find. reminds me of my multi colored one.

    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you’re gorgeous!! I’m so glad I found your blog, this brown cardigan fits you perfect and sounds amazingly comfy!!

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(