2.06.2013

THRIFT FILES | adventures in thrifting

A few things that have caught my eye while out and about...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

How cool are these pamphlets??

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Does anyone watch Storage Wars? WELL, if you do, these foot lockers are from Brandi and Jared's store in Orange! Too bad everything in that shop is way overpriced (and yes, I was keeping my eyes peeled for a sighting). Fun fact: I saw them driving in the carpool lane a few months ago and freaked out. Grant could only shake his head.

Photobucket
Cozy club chairs, St. Vincent de Paul

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I've been coming across a bunch of vintage vanities. I would love to have one of my own with a circular mirror...

Photobucket
Old Roller Skating patch




Photobucket
 How to raise and train a samoyed.

Photobucket
A cute table cloth. Found at the Salvation Army

Photobucket
The one that got away. Hating myself for being too lazy to buy this. Found at the Goodwill.

Photobucket
Floral couch action, St. Vincent de Paul

Photobucket
A pretty photo album. They never have photos inside (I wish they did).

...and now some snaps from the Irvine Antique Market!

Photobucket
Love these frosted tumblers. I have a set of four cactus ones myself.


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
A good looking hen

Photobucket
Jeweled bugs, wish I had gotten one.

Photobucket
I REALLY wish I would have bought this :*(

Photobucket
Lovely ice cream parlor chairs
PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, so much fun stuff! You always find such cool pieces! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great series! I also have that same table cloth, love the Thanksgiving theme on there. Did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh my gosh, I love the jeweled bugs! And the vintage travel books.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek I love this series SO much! You always find the most incredible things *_* The roller skating patch, star pin, and ICE CREAM CHAIRS are my favorites! :D

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(