4.22.2013

a peek inside our place

 photo IMG_7949_zps26166036.jpg
 photo IMG_3691_zpsb1749135.jpg
 photo IMG_7940_zpsa3d5bf56.jpg
 photo IMG_3668_zps8873b14e.jpg


Hello! Here's a teeny peek into mine and Grant's place.  I hope to one day do a home tour once I feel like each room is decorated nicely enough to warrant taking a picture of. 

In these pictures,  the only things not found at a thrift store, etsy, or given to us by friends or family members is the gray couch (from Macy's) and the TV (from Target). I was worried that throwing all of our finds together would make our place look like the inside of a thrift store. Luckily, a theme of sorts has emerged (a bit mid century, a dash of natural history, yellow) so that makes me happy.

15 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! And what great light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful home! And which Macy's couches are those? They're freakin perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute! this makes me long for a place to live where we know we'll be there long enough to even bother collecting and decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So neat and beautiful! Clean and I bet it smells nice inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the yellow, its cozy without being claustrophobic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you live in a magazine or something. Your place is gorgeous. So clean and modern yet retro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! It looks so great!!! I love how you guys have decorated with almost all thrifted stuff! :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swooning over your golden rod couch! You definitely have an eye for color and texture, I wish I was better at picking out larger, statement pieces rather than cluttering up my space with knick knacks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely home, Ashley! I'm loving your living room set-up and the yellow couch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! Such great taste. Can't wait on the house tour. Congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! That shade of yellow is constantly appearing in my favorite outfits of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the vibe of your place! so vintage

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing.I am speechless.You have such a great taste.


    fashion iPhone app

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my god, so cute. THAT COUCH THO.

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(