4.16.2013

shoreline



Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo


Outfit Details:
vintage striped blouse: thrift store
vintage embroidered skirt: eBay
vintage sunglasses: thrift store
red sandals: American Rag

Currently on the couch next to Grant watching Bizarre Food with Andrew Zimmern, AKA one of my favorite shows. Has anyone noticed how they they're trying to "cool" up his look lately? He used to strictly wear like teva sandals and hawaiian shirts and now he looks considerably more hip with his western snap front shirts and American Apparel hoodies. Get it, Andrew!

Speaking of TV, the both of us have hopped onto the Game of Thrones bandwagon...years late, I know. We blazed through the first two seasons in about a week and are currently caught up. Now we're sad that we have to wait 'til Sunday to watch :*(


And now to eat a few Trader Joe's vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies...with a glass of milk of course ;-)







11 comments:

  1. Love the color of your embroidered skirt. I haven't ever seen a teal one. As usual, delightful pattern play going on in your outfit. p.s: Isn't it lovely how desolate our beach is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weee! Loving these photos. The bottom of your skirt is lovely :)
    I saw Game of Thrones S1 last year and I have S2 waiting on my computer, but I have no idea when I'm going to watch it. I'll get to it eventually
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both the top and the skirt! great combination
    kisses from Milano
    have a beautiful day!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos! Where is this? It looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this makes me want to move to California from dreary old rainy overcast Ireland so much!!!

    you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very cool but unexpected combination for some reason, whether it is the colors or patterns I'm not sure. But I love it. Gives you a very unstudied look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just have to comment that I love your outfit here. the skirt and the back scoop striped shirt, love it! And I totally noticed Andrew Zimmern's slow transition into being more "hip," but I totally love him and he looks better now with a little weight loss and those round glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful colors in your outfit! And awesome beach. So lucky you're this close to it.

    tohelloneighbor.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit! You look lovely and beautiful beach. I sure miss the ocean now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful outfit.
    I wouldn't like Game of Thrones, but so many people I know do talk about it.
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(