4.03.2013

who's bad



Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo




Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo

Outfit Details:
vintage coral silk blouse: thrift store
jersey biker jacket: Lohmann's
Current Elliott high rise jeans: Courtesy of Joie
Sam Edelman booties: thrift store

So this is way ~edgier~ than I'm used to dressing, and never mind that I'm majorly channeling some MJ circa his 'Bad' days (this was unintentional), but you know what, this gettup was really comfortable so I'll probably swap out the shirt and roll with it.

Lately, I've taken to walking to a nearby farmers market Tuesday evenings which has been really nice.  I'm still getting used to Long Beach and to be real, however lame this might sound, I am a suburbs girl through and through (two words: ample parking) but what I do love about this place is being able to walk to stores/ eateries/ markets that I normally would have had to drive to.  So that's awesome. Another amazing thing is that I get to take PCH (Pacific Coast Highway to any non Californian's reading. It's a two lane "freeway" right along the coast) to work! I HATE driving on the real freeway so this is for sure a blessing. Yessuh!


6 comments:

  1. I've never been to California and every time I read your blog I wish I lived there. It just looks so beautiful in your pictures and the thought of having both my car and a little bit of city living altogether sounds incredible.

    You look awesome, as per usual. The MJ looks is supercool.

    PS--as for the weird spam thing, have you thought of putting in Disqus? I don't know whats going to happen to the commenting system one Google Reader/GFC go away but it makes me nervous. I'm trying to get away from any Google apps for blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of obsessed with this outfit :)
    And woohoo for all the pluses of your new place! I would hate having to drive on the freeway, luckily our higways arent that crazy, haha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this outfit! Wish I had your legs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please give me this entire outfit. I absolutely love the jacket and those shoes! Portland has a ton of farmers markets... they're so amazing!

    aayla @ mypaintedbird

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous you thrifted those shoes... Mostly because I hate that I paid full retail. Ahhh, thrifting habits are hard to break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i didnt htink of MJ but now that you say so maybe... it def is a hip outfit and i love the simplicity of it. you have such lucky thrift finds as well! walking to a farmers mkt sounds amazing, that's what i miss most about living in Mexico, Venezuela and Spain.. over in suburban sprawl Phx we can't walk around anywhere so I guess we're opposite in liking suburbs, although i love our huge backyard : )
    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(