5.01.2013

flora


Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo


Outfit Details:
glitter sunglasses: Asos
vintage floral cardigan: find it at Cardigan King 
vintage blouse: thrift store
Levi's jeans
Keds


Summer's just 'round the bend and this gal is excited! Hoping to go camping, road tripping, Catalina Island-ing, etc. I've been bitted by the wanderlust bug lately which has lead me to "plan" vacations in my head. If I could go anywhere in the world right now I'd go on a multi-country trip throughout Europe: Croatia, Turkey, France, and England. Yep, that sounds just about right! Where would you travel if you could? Are you going on any fun trips soon? Can I live vicariously through you?

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Summer...I want to go on a vacation so bad, ha ha... Hopefully going to go camping this Summer and maybe spend a week at the beach
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had the money, I'd backpack around Northern Europe - Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden. Hell yeah. One of these days I will [it's definitely on my bucket list]. Ah well. One of the trips my bf and I will be taking this summer is to Ikea [2 hrs from where we live]...HA! And probably to Savannah or St. Augustine. Definitely Ikea - we desperately need cheap, Swedish-inspired furniture for our unfurnished home [they don't have many mid-century pieces in the goodwills of these here parts of town]. I mean, it's pretty close to backpacking in Sweden, right? Swedish meatballs anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. your style is too amazing; especially love the cardigan and glitter sunglasses!
    i'm so excited for summer too, so ready to have some adventures with my friends xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really can't understand how can you always look so perfect and sport such nice outfits while at the same time look extremely effortless, like you threw on the first clothes you found in your closet. I envy you so much!
    I don't think I'm going abroad this summer, and I don't even know if we could afford a two days trip -_- we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so you know, I look at that sweater in my favorites list EVERY single day.

    Also, Southern California is on my travel wishlist. I've only seen the Pacific from Asia and I've never been to CA. Dying to go. Maybe in the fall, I've done quite a lot of travelling recently so I need to save up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rocking that cardigan, especially with the shades. I am going on a brief trip to Iceland in August but I would so love to do a long road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove this cardi!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go to western europe so bad, I miss my sweet sweet paris so much! This outfit reminds me of Love & Rockets by Jaime Hernandez

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(