5.09.2013

jasper


Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo


Outfit details:
vintage sundress, borrowed from the shop
tote, courtesy of Rebecca Minkoff
Worishofer sandals

Hi hello! Some photos from last week. After these photos were taken Grant and I went across the street and ate at our favorite Italian restaurant, Alessa! If you're in Orange County I highly recommend  it (go to the one in Newport Beach off PCH, it's the best one!). Get the zucca (butternut squash ravioli) appetizer and maybe the penne norma? That's what I always get! It's penne in a tomato sauce with smoked mozzarella and eggplant and normally, I'm ambivalent at best about eggplant but this dish is unbelievable! 

Counting down 'til The Great Gatsby on Friday. UGH I am so excited. It's one of my favorites and I love Baz Luhrmann's directing style. I remember seeing Moulin Rouge in middle school and being so bowled over. I might have to be one of -those- people who dress up...maybe I can convince Grant to slap on a bow tie?? We'll see...

5 comments:

  1. Hey ashley! ive been reading your blog for years and still love it :) Congrats on buying a house. Im starting a new blog - i used to run fashion made me funky around the same time milk teeths started - i was wondering what template are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lighting in these pictures is just beautiful! Your selection at the restaurant sounds like my perfect dinner out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I LOOOVE that dress! I didn't see it in the shop, did someone grab it already, haha :(
    I'm excited for Gatsby too, Baz did an amazing job with Moulin Rouge, one of my favorites
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will need a pic of Mr. Grant in a bowtie ! Will you see Gatsby at the Port Newport ? It seems very Gatsbyish, serving cocktails and all. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos here are simply stunning, you look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(