7.22.2013

grove


Outfit details: white blouse, made by my grandma, vintage navy blue skirt: thrift store, vintage beaded souvenir belt: thrift store, sunglasses: LuLu*s, vintage white brogues: thrift store

Currently laying on the couch, watching Bizarre Foods (I swear I mention watching Bizarre Foods in every other blog post. What can I say, I love it!), and itching to hop into bed to finish reading A Feast For Crows (it's kind of boring compared to the other books, no?). 

Not much to say update wise, although Grant and I did just get back from a short getaway up to the Central Coast to see Belle & Sebastian (!!!) and go camping. A post about that to follow... 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, can't wait for that post!

    You look lovely! That skirt is very flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the belt. I've been wanting something similar for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Def one of the more boring books in the series. Loving your simple summer look too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute item! that skirt seems perfect.

    belle and sebastian! i've never seen them play but it should be kinda magical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! You look so glamorous and cool in the skirt and the stylish top. It is perfect clothing selection for the summer season which gives a stylish and trendy look.

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(