7.07.2013

Thrift Files

 Hello! Here's a little round up of the fun things I've stumbled upon while thrifting...
 
Polaroid One Step, found at the Goodwill

Cute little mid century accent table, found at the Salvation Army

Mid century fiber glass shell chairs, found at the Salvation Army

Kitty! Found at the Salvation Army

retro cafeteria trays, found at Goodwill

Love these bell jar containers. Found at the Goodwill

cute little ceramic containers

vintage hot air balloon coasters, random thrift store in Hemet

love the colors on this painted plate


pretty floral cake plates, found at Savers

love these knit tissue box covers, found at Savers

a vintage alligator skin suitcase, Goodwill

zigzag knit afghan blanket, found at Savers

wood and glass apothecary jars, found at Goodwill

6 comments:

  1. I love the little cabinet and suitcase! You always find such cool pieces! :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the polaroid! can't believe you found it at goodwill x
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those hot air balloon coasters!! So super cute and pretty :)

    ♥Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great place to find good things!
    I have the same polaroid camera <3

    Btw, if you like vintage lace, I have my first giveaway on my blog :)
    http://photostorms.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great finds! love that crazy kitsch cat and the floral plates

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any particular Goodwill stores you recommend? I also live in the la/oc area :)

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(