8.19.2013

Thrift Files (A Big Ol' Update)

Hi! It's been a while since I've done a thrift files so here is BIG update for you:


Brass duck head book ends, found at Goodwill

The cutest ceramic spice containers, Salvation Army

Gaming table, Salvation Army

Big ol' 60s lamp, Salvation Army
What can I say, I'm a sucker for these metal cash boxes


LOVE old Boy Scout mugs, we have a small collection at home

More spice containers, found at Goodwill

Decorative little figurines, a quail and a tea kettle. Found at Savers

Chrome canisters

I love stupid cat figurines, found at Goodwill

A good looking chair, found at Salvation Army

A brass crab ashtray, found at Salvation Army

Cookies! Found at Salvation Army


Knit blankets

An old 50s/60s thermometer, found at Savers


Anyone else love old office supplies? Just me? Found at Savers

SO sad these weren't bigger, loving enamelware lately. Found at Savers

Unused vintage tea towels. Found at Goodwill

Wouldn't mind being served breakfast in bed with this metal tray. And the vintage footlocker isn't too shabby either! Found at Goodwill



THE coolest old wooden bread box. Found at Goodwill

Such a tease, the photos were all black and white. 



I'm not really sure what this was. A racket shaped paper clip? It opens like a clothespin if you press on the end of the handle.

For more thrift files, go here 

3 comments:

  1. I need to go to the Goodwill in your area! I have none of that here in the Bay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute items! Great post! :)

    www.nicole-aguinaldo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love the crab ashtray! I would put all my rings or bobby pins or something in it!

    XX,

    Simona

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(