9.03.2013

dog days



Outfit details:
vintage boater hat, blouse, wool pencil skirt, leather oxfords, sunglasses- all thrifted

Currently:

Battling the oppressive, humid heat.  It doesn't really get humid in southern california so when it does it is a SHOCK to the senses. Give me that dry, desert heat, or actually, better yet, give me that balmy 76-82 degree heat.

Watching Dazed & Confused on the couch.

Living and breathing Breaking Bad.

Saw Blackfish over the weekend. Definitely recommend watching. It's very eye opening along the lines of The Cove AND it  supports/ bolsters my already established dislike for SeaWorld. A win-win?

Have started drinking kombucha. Not as terrible a taste as I had imagined. It pretty much tastes like vinegar with whatever fruit flavor is mixed into the bottle. I like the mango flavored kind. I try to avoid the clear kombuchas because the stuff at the bottom still gives me the heebie jeebies.

aaannnd that's it. Hope you had a great long weekend!

ps: I updated the shop over the weekend, wanna take a look?


9 comments:

  1. Always floored by how gorgeous you always look Ashley! Those shoes are divine <3 I really want to start watching Breaking Bad but I don't think I could handle it ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hat is perfection! You look lovely.
    xo, Tori Lynne
    http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be your best look yet! Although I think that with every new post. You look so classic and beautiful. You are so classic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFITS
    anyway, would you mind to follow each other?

    CHECK MY BLOG HERE
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a pretty look! love the skirt with those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a lot of NFL jerseys,I want to buy shirts for my family and friends. Thanks.
    Cheap NFL Jerseys
    Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(