8.06.2014

We Meet Again, Palm Springs


Outfit details:
vintage 60s shift dress, vintage stetson, sandals c/o Pons Avarcas

Hello! Wanted to drop in and share a few snaps from mine and Grant's time in Palm Springs. I've said it once and I'll say it again, Palm Springs is our favorite Southern California getaway. Luckily, it wasn't too unbearably hot while we were there (just a mere 100 degrees--not bad) so we were able to do a reasonable amount of exploring in the daylight hours while popping into the requisite air conditioned thrift store to keep cool. Sweating behind the knees (anyone? anyone?) is not a good look. 

Check out the new blog! www.permanent-weekend.com

9 comments:

  1. Love the print of that dress! And such a cool location for photos! Don't think I could handle the heat, though
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I swear the heat wasn't too bad. Dry heat I can handle, humid heat-- no thank you!!

      Delete
  2. I need that hat in my life! I always love how beautiful your photos are. Such a gorgeous location!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Tonya! That means so much coming from such a stylish gal such as yourself <3

      Delete
  3. I love the print and colors on the dress! it goes so well with the dusty colors of the desert :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those dusty colors are my fav :) Thanks for the kind words!

      Delete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(