10.20.2014

vintage dress up

Hello! Just wanted to share some of the new pieces that are in the shop. It's getting mildly less hot in our office so I thought I'd put on a brave face and do a few outfit posts using pieces from the store...

Mexican blanket dress / Mexican dress / multicolor / striped dress / long sleeve / S


1950s dress / 50s dress / sock hop / musical notes / novelty print / 50s blue dress S

1940s dress / 40s floral / cotton 40s dress / small



Sheepskin jacket / white sheep skin / shaggy furry jacket / Mongolian / M

1950s dress / grey gray dress / 50s house dress / abstract / floral print S


denim backpack / 90s backpack / grunge / soft grunge

60s jacket/ red jacket/ mod coat M-L


1970s jacket / fur collar / fur jacket / winter coat / small

 1960s cashmere coat / swing coat / winter jacket / vintage 1960s coat / s-l

1960s coat / brocade coat jacket / golden yellow coat / loose fit M-L

polka dot dress / button up dress / long sleeve dress M-L

striped dress / gray grey dress / button front dress medium

1970s dress / polka dot dress / mustard yellow / secretary dress / fall fashion / medium


PS: I started an account separate from my personal Instagram (@milkteeths). The new account, @milkteethsvintage is regularly updated with not only peeks of what is currently in the shop, but I've been posting my thrift finds on there as well.

PPS: Don't forget that if you like the shop on Facebook, you can receive a 10% off discount! Just message me for the code :)

Check out the new blog! www.permanent-weekend.com

6 comments:

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(